Saturday, July 2, 2011
les petites victoires
Finally! I've been wanting to get something up here for a long time, but haven't been able to find the time. 8-5 blows, I wouldn't suggest it. Especially because with the commute, it turns out to be more like 6 am-6:30 pm. But this post is about the small victories! Which include getting these pictures up, I'm really happy about that :)
Other small victories include:
1. My dog not eating any shoes for over a week.
2. Watching hilarious youtube videos with an amazing boy. Please see here and here. hhahahah locals estimate that the leprechaun may look something like this. DAGGONIT. i seriously can't stop laughing.
3. A CVS pharmacist asking about buying my artwork!
4. Not working Friday!! OR Monday, 4th of July I've never loved you more. fo realz.
5. Rediscovering how good cheez-its are.
How much do you love this necklace? It's a Moorea Seal original, I love this girl. She is so gorgeous and makes incredible jewelry. I've gotten tons of compliments when I wear it, co-workers, Noodle & Co. worker, friends, randos.
What have been some of your small victories recently? And any killer plans for the 4th?/ Will anyone be in Baltimore per chance?
Ok gotta go crack down and do some GRE studying. Actually I'm supposed to be doing it right now, don't tell anyone. I seriously HAD to get something up here, I miss blogging.
Have a fabulous, fabulous weekend!
skirt: American Apparel
necklace: Moorea Seal