Tuesday, July 13, 2010

busy bee

IMG_3226
New sweater from where else? Urban, duh. I went a tinsy bit nuts in Baltimore. It's just that we don't have one near where I live so I usually don't get the opportunity. Right? That can be my justification? So, this is what I wore to work today. Literally Excel is my least favorite thing in the entire world. I don't have enough energy to rant about it though because all of the life has been sucked out of me. I swear that program is the devil.

IMG_3185

I gotta make this snappy because I should actually already be on my way to the movies now! woooops my friends are going to be annoyed. ahhh I think one of them is texting me right now. We're seeing Eclipse! Hollllerrrr. Jacob Black, marry me? Let the haters hate. Playas they gonna play. That's my nugget of wisdom for the day brought to you by Destiny's Child.

Oh man!! Ran out of download space on flickr. Going to have to finish this post when I get back.

This is a 2-day part post. Oh man, Eclipse was actually good! I can't believe it. There were only two times I wanted to laugh when it was supposed to be a serious moment, compare that to twilight and that's one hell of an improvement. So, I'm Team Jacob all the way. What are you? (Assuming you're dorky enough to be into this series like I am..)

IMG_3214
haha this picture. I was trying to get a close-up of the sweater, so you could see the cute little bees! Look at my face, why does it look so angry? I swear to you this is my neutral face. I wish it was a bit more friendly looking.

IMG_3217 IMG_3232
OBSESSED. Deena & Ozzy via UO, another purchase from the spree.
Sweater, skirt & shoes- Urban, Earrings- target, Belt- Mom hand-me-down

IMG_3231
re-reading Harry Potter for the billionth time. my little magazine closet wall in the background, the border is movie tickets. Need to add my Eclipse one!

Side note: Taking pictures of myself feels so weird! Like myspace gone wrong. The downside of self-timer is that it takes awhile before it actually takes the picture, so I get in my head too much and change my facial expression and feel awkward and unnatural. I wish it was a little more spontaneous. But, I just wanted to show you this CoverGirl lip stain, it's so good! It gives you just a little natural color and it stays on all day. At first, it might look kind of crazy- the colors are really intense, but it fades as the day goes on until it's just a little different than your natural lip color. I highly suggest it!

Hasta! And I'd love to hear your thoughts on the epic Team Jacob vs. Team Edward battle :) I am a 5th grader.

3 comments:

eleanor said...

Cute sweater!

And haha, you made perfect sense, don't worry!

X

Christy said...

I love Harry potter :) I re-read Goblet of fire recently and it made me so happy that I still enjoyed it.

Yay, I'm glad the photos worked out for you. Your blog is looking nice :)

I adore your sweater. Bees are so original and unusual. and your sandals are also perfect.

Christy of Dress Rehearsal

Amelia said...

thanks you guys :) and ahhh glad to have a fellow HP dork.