Monday, November 15, 2010

in with a bang

IMG_5443

I get bored with my hair really easily because it´s always straight and the same. It really is true that the grass is greener on the other side- I know so many people who say that they're jealous of my hair because it's straight and easy and I don't slave over a straightener every day. But, I would much rather have wavy or curly hair- I think it's gorgeous.

I've been thinking about getting straight across bangs for a while; so, decided to take the plunge!

4 comments:

Amber said...

love the new do!

Christy said...

That's so exciting. I cut my bangs this summer and I still don't regret it.
It's so much fun to have a new look :)

Christy of Dress Rehearsal

Unknown said...

this is sssooooo cute! your blog is so cute :) following!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You look great! I just cut my bangs a few weeks ago too! I know exactly what you mean. I'm vietnamese and my friends say I'm lucky to have straight hair. But I'd change it for wavy or curly hair any day.

fivetwocharm.blogspot.com