Friday, July 29, 2011

san fran: day three

101

Mo' photos from our trip to the West coast. Above is us on Lombard Street, the "crookiest street in the world"- apparently this is contested- but it's pretty curvy, eight hairpin turns.

102

104

Pretty details along Lombard

118

119

Wandering along the side road named for Jack Kerouac which leads to Chinatown

127

& then I'll leave you on this note. Incredible!

105

I know this was really brief but I'm getting tired and am hitting the hay :) I'll be back soon.

xo,
A.

5 comments:

Ana, Playground Love said...

Wow, now that´s a very unusual street.
The photos are lovely, and it really looks like you had a wonderful time.

Lindsay said...

So beautiful. I love San Fran and need to go back soon!

Jen Hsieh said...

Love these pictures! I used to live right next to San Francisco when I was younger and I haven't been back since. I definitely need to visit soon!

Anonymous said...

i love sf! i went a few years ago for a wedding. my friend is so lucky, she's going to be attending college in sf.

Unknown said...

ah these are such great images! you look great :) san fran looks like such a beautiful city!

xoxo