Tuesday, February 21, 2012

color crush: peach

weheartit.com weheartit.com



   

SeventhandPeach

Simply Bloom Photography
                                             1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
                       (sources: starting from the top & moving from left to right)

Thinking about starting a new recurring piece, color crush- I guess this one is pretty self-explanatory. Recently I've been loving soft, romantic colors which transition easily from winter to spring.

What I wouldn't do for a ripe, sweet peach right now! In the summer we have a tradition of making homemade ice cream (and it's usually peach! the best kind in my humble opinion)- we used to have the old fashioned hand churned bucket but unfortunately that broke a number of years back, so now we have the electric one. I don't miss the sore arm muscles, but then again there is something special about doing it all yourself. Don't you think?

Sorry for the silence on my end. I promise to be back soon with an outfit post. Hope you all have been keeping well! Did anyone else get snow yesterday?

xo,
A.

2 comments:

The Braided Bandit said...

Im loving peach right now too! And mint! and every other springy summery color you can imagine :) You have an adorable blog, can't wait to see more!
xo Hannah

Libby said...

I'm LOVING peach now, too! I am IN LOVE with that bike...I really want a new bike this spring! Also, I could go for that ice cream and peaches right about now!