Saturday, February 25, 2012
1. Logging lots of hours in the studio.
2. A hop, skip & a jump to Greensboro to visit a friend from OH who I met while abroad.
3. Strange bipolar weather- we had snow & 68 degree weather within the past two weeks!
4. Handmade watercolor postcards & a sock bun.
5. Hanging out with my rooms (this is our third year living together!)- senior night event at the art gallery & Saturday morning pancakes. Delicious! Do you like the plate? I painted it at the Mud Hut. Do you have those? I know there are a bunch of places like it with different names.
Hope all's well with you. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
PS. All of these were taken with Instagram. You can follow me @amel1ajane