Saturday, February 25, 2012

life lately


1. Logging lots of hours in the studio.
2. A hop, skip & a jump to Greensboro to visit a friend from OH who I met while abroad.
3. Strange bipolar weather- we had snow & 68 degree weather within the past two weeks!
4. Handmade watercolor postcards & a sock bun.
5. Hanging out with my rooms (this is our third year living together!)- senior night event at the art gallery & Saturday morning pancakes. Delicious! Do you like the plate? I painted it at the Mud Hut. Do you have those? I know there are a bunch of places like it with different names.

Hope all's well with you. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

xo, A.

PS. All of these were taken with Instagram. You can follow me @amel1ajane

5 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks girl! My dress was from a thrift store. My mom actually picked it out! Love this post! Nothing like a Saturday morning pancake..

Ashlyn said...

I love the watercolor cards! It's funny how such a small glimpse of something can cause such a stir of inspiration. I love the bun, too. Found your blog through First Impressions and I'm glad I did!

Ashlyn
Triple Thread

Sarah said...

You left such a sweet comment on my blog! Thank you so much!
I love to see posts like this, with a pretty collection of Instagram pictures. I wish I had an iPhone as well 'cause I love to see sneak peeks into blogger's lives.. And I don't carry my DSLR always with me.. Keep going! :)

Love, Sarah

Libby said...

The handmade watercolor postcards are lovely, ,and your Saturday breakfast looks delicious...I'm jealous!!

Lisa (hello, suburbia) said...

Oooh! That breakfast looks pretty and delicious! And the picture of you in the snow is just so adorable! Following you on Instagram asap! Have a great weekend :)