Thursday, March 29, 2012

white wash

028

 029

Hands down, the most awkward picture taking experience I've ever had. Cars driving by often while I pretend to be checking the camera so that I'm not posing as they stare. A garage opening and scaring the bejeezus out of me. Random cat call. Just a regular day blogging right?

These were the only two I got out of it. I was really frustrated because there are so many beautiful, partially dilapidated but charming building fronts downtown, alot of hidden gems. I need the town to just evacuate for a half an hour and then I can run around freely. Is that so much to ask?

xo, A.

Blouse: Ann Taylor Loft, sale ($12!)
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: Steve Madden

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this blouse!


Judy
SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com

Rachel Mae said...

i've just stumbled across your blog...love this outfit :) especially the shorts. forever 21 has some lovely things!
noticed you're from maryland. i'm visiting maryland for a holiday this summer! so excited to go! x