Tuesday, July 3, 2012

play pretend

037

043



055crop 079 c

036

Sometimes pretending is fun like pretending that I have power or that it's not 90 degrees in this house. In real life I'm sitting here writing this in the basement in a sports bra because it's too hot to wear anything else. When I get A/C back, I am going to be the happiest girl in the world and the most grateful.

But there are some little things that are making life better like skipping the line at Chipotle because I ordered online :) cold hose water, the generator running the fridge (in other words, ICE), belting all the words to this oldie but goodie with my girl Agnes (in an AIR CONDITIONED car) & forcing myself to get dressed like a real person for this post.

Stay cool you guys! This feels like a direct quote from my middle school yearbook. 2 Cool 2 Be 4gotten. Please tell me someone remembers this.

xo,
A.

maxi: urban outfitters
cardigan: for sale for sale!
heels: modcloth
belt: mom's

6 comments:

claire said...

love your dress! and ordering online at chipotle is definitely the way to go! x

nest + venture said...

oooh girl, that dress is perfection on you! so flattering & minimalist chic. good luck beating the heat--it's only 60 degrees in my city right now. could we meet in the middle perhaps? xo.

Sam said...

These pictures are so nice! And your outfit is so cute.

Sam

The Dragonfruit said...

Such a gorgeous maxi dress, and I love those wedges!

Trendy Teal

Paulie Antiques said...

gahhhh! I can't wait to share them on my blog! XOXO

love, polly :D

Annie said...

I totally remember writing 2 cool 2 be 4gotten - SO funny and dorky! LOVE love love your maxi dress, and those sandals are so cute :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray