Friday, July 23, 2010

we are golden.

IMG_3450

Holy guacamole! It is 97 degrees here with 59430942% humidity. I was sweating taking these pictures. This is one hot, hot summer. But on another note, I just saw Inception! I really enjoyed it. Alot of the time I seek movies for escapism and easy laughs, but every now and then it's fun to be completely submerged into a story line; when I left the theatre, I still felt like I was in the movie's world & I had a headache that's how hard I was thinking! Leo was excellent and Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the cutest thing in the world. Gosh, I think it's his smile that gets me- that crooked, half-smile that boys do, you know what I mean? Maron Cotillard was great also, not to mention she's drop dead gorgeous. Blue eyes & brown hair is my favorite.

Anyway, I'll stop talking. Here are some more pictures!

IMG_3443 IMG_3475

dress worn as shirt: forever 21, skirt: urban outfitters, gold leaf earrings: target, booties: steve madden
IMG_3465

I love the back of this dress, but I accidentally stuck it in the dryer and ever since haven't been able to wear it because it's too short. However, it's perfect for wearing underneath a skirt because it's really form-fitting so it doesn't create bulk.

IMG_3524

It looks like I'm disappearing! Haha it was on a really low shutter speed. I was running to different spots of light which were few and far between as the sun started setting. I love the light here, but I'm kind of mad at myself for not taking the time to focus where I was standing. Should have grabbed a stick or something, what I really need to do is buy a remote.

TGIF! Have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

amanda lynn? said...

im soo in love with that top/dress. the back is so cute! I've heard a lot of good things about that movie and all that good feed back is making me want to see it for myself! When i was little my sister convinced me the Leo actually died at the end of titanic and i was devistated (spelling?) . haha...

Christy said...

I love the back of that dress. I hate it when things shrink in the wash but this is a great solution to that problem. The picture where you're disappearing is also great.

I just saw Inception too! I really enjoyed it even though it was so long. Joseph Gordon Levitt is the cutest thing ever. He just is. I also thought Ellen paige was good in it.

Nice pictures :)
Christy of Dress Rehearsal

Geist Bites said...

'Inception' is easily the best film of its genre.

Meanwhile, I really like this pics. Really good use of late afternoon light.

Technolust

Aisa.Paxie said...

Nice photos dear! Where did you shoot this? The place is gorgeous.:) And love your oufit:)

P.S.
Hope you could join my grand giveaway!
http://ipaxme.blogspot.com/2010/07/big-blog-blowout-mechanics.html

Robyn said...

I know the feeling with the heat and humidity. Outfit photos usually end with me soaked in sweat, and with my hair 3 inches taller than when I walked outside. Gotta love summer. Also, gotta love this look. The open back is darling, and the boots give it a much more edgy look.

Rin of Jewel Me Pretty said...

The lighting is marvelous. Aw, cute top! Cute booties. Woah, hot day there.

Rin