Saturday, July 16, 2011

san francisco, day two

This past weekend my family took long a long weekend trip to San Fran. It came at the perfect time, I was starting to get run down by work. Pictures from our first day there will be over on Maria's lovely blog, First Impressions, sometime this week.

016

So, on our second day we did the obligatory tourist things like riding a cable car and going to a Giants baseball game. Well, the latter is more like an obligatory my family kind of thing. This is what happens when you're the only girl. I don't really mind though- there's something really great about the game, there are tiny little babies, old people in wheelchairs, nervous first daters and everybody in between. Prime people watching!

007

028

029

me & my daddy cable car-ing.

052

051

broha. exploring by the water

058

027

color inspiration throughout the city

081

083

rounding out the day with a W for the Giants.

Many more photos to come! This is probably 1% of the photos that I took. I go crazy and I'm unapologetic. :)

xo,
A.

4 comments:

Charity said...

Just found your blog--very cute! I love your scarf. :)

Mary M. said...

Wow, sounds like you had lots of fun! All the posts, whether outfit posts or just writing are simply amazing and the name of the blog is really original! I was wonderring if you would have time to check mine, possibly follow each other? Hope we keep in touch!

Mary from http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

Flashes of Style said...

Awww this seriously looks so fun! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

looks like a blast! i love san francisco, i went there the summer after i graduated high school. make sure you visit the seals on the pier!